BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- The IEEE Global Communications Conference covers the entire range of communications technologies, offering in-depth information on the latest developments in voice, data, image, and multimedia.
- Get your communications products and services in front of several thousand focused buyers-the most influential design and development engineers in the world.
- A strong technical program is planned, with technical symposia focusing on technological trends in recent communication research and development from academia to the industrial laboratories throughout the world and tutorials and workshops addressing emerging technical and business issues in communications technologies.
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2009 also features keynote speakers each day in the CEO, Industry Leader and Technology Leader Forums, sharing visions significantly impacting the future of the world's telecommunications industry.
- Several Business Forums will be held including panel sessions on IPv6, Design & Development, Enterprise Networking and Access featuring high level executives and leaders addressing challenges, opportunities, and the future of the industry.
Communications Industry Professionals from
over 50 Countries Are Coming to Honolulu, HI, USA
for IEEE GLOBECOM 2009.
Where Will You Be?
If Your Company Manufactures/Supplies Any of These Products / Services, 2009 IEEE GLOBECOM is for you!
If your company manufactures or supplies products and services related to components, subsystems, and systems (including hardware, software, and middleware) in any of the following areas, you need to join 2009 IEEE GLOBECOM in Honolulu!
802.11 family of wireless components
Analog to digital converters (A to D)
Antennas, preamplifiers, power amplifiers
Application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC)
Asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) or digital subscriber line (DSL) components, accessories, and modules
Broadband over power line (BPL) components, accessories, and modules
Cable TV and Internet access components, accessories, and modules
Cell phone and PDA circuits, components, and accessories
Circuit board and modules, packaging
Computer-aided design (CAD ) Tools
Digital to analog converters (D to A)
Digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits, circuit boards, and modules
Fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the premises (FTTP) components, accessories, modules
Microwave and millimeter-wave integrated circuits (MMIC)
Multiple input/multiple output (MIMO) antennas
Network Interface Cards (NIC)
Real-time operating systems
Sensor circuits, components, and accessories
Simulation and design tools for integrated circuits, subsystems, and networks (e.g., OPNET, QUALNET, RSOFT, Wireless Valley)
Switches and routers
Testing, simulation, and measurement equipment
WiMax circuits, components, accessories, and modules
If your company offers services in any of the following areas, you need to join 2009 IEEE GLOBECOM in Honolulu!
Wireless voice, data, multimedia
Access, Metro, Longhaul communications
Enterprise networks and services
Cutting Edge Technical Programs Sure to Draw Industry Professionals from All Over the World
Technical Program focuses on technological trends in recent communication research and development and providing numerous technical sessions with papers presenting the latest technical advances through peer-reviewed paper sessions. The following 11 individual symposiums are being planned:
Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking Symposium
Communication and Information System Security Symposium
Communication Theory Symposium
Communications QoS, Reliability and Performance Modeling Symposium
Communications Software and Services Symposium
Next Generation Networking and Internet Symposium
Optical Networks and Systems Symposium
Signal Processing for Communications Symposium
Wireless Communications Symposium
Wireless Networking Symposium
Symposium on Selected Areas in Communications
Tracks Cognitive Radio Networks
Emerging Technologies for Access Systems and Networks
Satellite and Space Communications
Other Related Technologies
Tutorials offer education for keeping up with new and emerging topics essential to today's engineering and technology environment.
Workshops offer specialized focus on the latest breakthroughs in information and communications technology in an environment that
encourages discussion and debate.
History of Communications focuses on historical development in
telecommunications, the outcomes of the divestiture process - 25 years after, and important contributions of telecommunications to humanity made during the 125-year existence of the IEEE.
Professional Development provides a platform to discuss and participate in communications related technical, professional,
and social issues including the following:
- Career Forum - dedicated to students, entrepreneurs and anyone interested in furthering their career development
- Special Interest Groups - this developing program is likely to include groups such as IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE)
- Student Contests - provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate their skills through demos or other activities
2009 IEEE GLOBECOM Expo is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society. With its 45,000 members, the IEEE Communications Society is a diverse community of industry professionals with a common interest in advancing all communications technologies.It promotes the advancement of science, technology and applications in communications and related disciplines. It fosters presentation and exchange of information among its members and the technical community throughout the world. The Society maintains the highest standard of professionalism and technical competency.
IEEE GLOBECOM FLOOR PLAN
click here for full view PDF
By the Numbers
Number of attendees that
have visited IEEE GLOBECOM
the last 3 years
Number of countries our
attendees come from each
of the last 3 years
Number of times
attendees will receive
about IEEE GLOBECOM 2009
Number of potential
attendees that will
receive information regarding
IEEE GLOBECOM 2009
Contact Marty Tomlinson at